Official bilingual forum | Forum bilingue officiel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official bilingual forum | Forum bilingue officiel

Forum officiel bilingue du groupe de Gothic Metal Norvégien Trail of Tears

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dutch shows confirmed!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ronny Thorsen

Dutch shows confirmed! Empty
PostSubject: Dutch shows confirmed!   Dutch shows confirmed! I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Apr - 15:32

Trail of Tears will return to the Netherlands in May for a couple of shows!
These dates will be the first chance to experience songs from the upcoming album so do not miss out on this weekend!

Confirmed:

May 8th: Roermond @ Azijnfabriek
May 9th: Arnhem @ The Stage
Back to top Go down
Crucified06
Administrateur
Crucified06

PostSubject: Re: Dutch shows confirmed!   Dutch shows confirmed! I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Apr - 15:41

Yeaaah ! I want be here for both days but I can't :/ So I hope we will have some live videos ! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://trail-of-tears.forumactif.org
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Dutch shows confirmed!   Dutch shows confirmed! I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Apr - 17:03

I am so curious to hear the new songs live!! It will be Bombastic Cool
Back to top Go down
Ronny Thorsen

PostSubject: Re: Dutch shows confirmed!   Dutch shows confirmed! I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr - 14:49

IMPORTANT NOTE!

Due to the fact that the venue owner in Arnhem seems to be unable to read a normal calendar and thus has double booked the date, he has cancelled the concert and we are left with only one show.

Because of this, we have no other option but to cancel the weekend altogether. We are simply not able to head down to Holland for one show only with everything that involves, especially the costs.

Sorry to those who planned to attend, however this is a decision made solely by the venue owner and completely out of our control. We are already looking at scheduling Dutch shows in the near future to make up for these ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dutch shows confirmed!   Dutch shows confirmed! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dutch shows confirmed!
Page 1 of 1