Official bilingual forum | Forum bilingue officiel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official bilingual forum | Forum bilingue officiel

Forum officiel bilingue du groupe de Gothic Metal Norvégien Trail of Tears

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rock City Open Air (Rumania)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ronny Thorsen

Rock City Open Air (Rumania) Empty
PostSubject: Rock City Open Air (Rumania)   Rock City Open Air (Rumania) I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Apr - 15:54

Trail of Tears will make their first live apperance in Rumania August 20-23 at the Rock City Open Air Festival, near Fetesti!

Rock City Open Air (Rumania) Rockci11
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Rock City Open Air (Rumania)   Rock City Open Air (Rumania) I_icon_minitimeSun 9 Aug - 20:56

I have some bad news...

Taken from www.myspace.com/trailoftearsmetal

Rock City Open Air cancelled!
Dear all,

we regret to inform you that the Trail of Tears performance at this years edition of Rock City Open Air in Fetesti, Romania has been cancelled by the promoter.

The promoters of the event, Metal Masters, have proven unable to uphold their basic responsabillities, such as the booking of flights as well as deposit payments, thus adding Trail of Tears to the apparent evergrowing list of cancelled bands.

Please DO NOT BUY TICKETS TO THIS FESTIVAL in order to see the band as we are no longer participating in the event! Our great booking agency The Flaming Arts have tried everything in their power in order to prevent the situation, however unfortunatly a solution turned out to be impossible.

The band would like to apologize to every fan who intended to take part in the festival, this is completely out of our hands and the last thing we wanted to see.

The band and our booking agency are working to schedule alternative shows in Romania for later this year so please check back for updates as soon as they become available.

Stay patient and thanks for your understanding and support!

Cheers,

the band
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Rock City Open Air (Rumania)   Rock City Open Air (Rumania) I_icon_minitimeSun 9 Aug - 20:56

I have some bad news...

Taken from www.myspace.com/trailoftearsmetal

Rock City Open Air cancelled!
Dear all,

we regret to inform you that the Trail of Tears performance at this years edition of Rock City Open Air in Fetesti, Romania has been cancelled by the promoter.

The promoters of the event, Metal Masters, have proven unable to uphold their basic responsabillities, such as the booking of flights as well as deposit payments, thus adding Trail of Tears to the apparent evergrowing list of cancelled bands.

Please DO NOT BUY TICKETS TO THIS FESTIVAL in order to see the band as we are no longer participating in the event! Our great booking agency The Flaming Arts have tried everything in their power in order to prevent the situation, however unfortunatly a solution turned out to be impossible.

The band would like to apologize to every fan who intended to take part in the festival, this is completely out of our hands and the last thing we wanted to see.

The band and our booking agency are working to schedule alternative shows in Romania for later this year so please check back for updates as soon as they become available.

Stay patient and thanks for your understanding and support!

Cheers,

the band
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock City Open Air (Rumania)   Rock City Open Air (Rumania) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rock City Open Air (Rumania)
Page 1 of 1