Official bilingual forum | Forum bilingue officiel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official bilingual forum | Forum bilingue officiel

Forum officiel bilingue du groupe de Gothic Metal Norvégien Trail of Tears

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is Corwyn ... The Dark Lord ... or ... no ? son of sideus ... this is an other story !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sideusazael

This is Corwyn ... The Dark Lord ... or ... no ? son of sideus ... this is an other story ! Empty
PostSubject: This is Corwyn ... The Dark Lord ... or ... no ? son of sideus ... this is an other story !   This is Corwyn ... The Dark Lord ... or ... no ? son of sideus ... this is an other story ! I_icon_minitimeMon 11 May - 23:54

My name is S... and i met this band with A New Dimension of Might , one of the best piece of metal music in the world so return of Cathrin is for me a great news and i wait a great album this year , and god the artwork is perfect so , perhaps a good sign ...
I'm totally in love of Litterature ( Proust , Celine , Dante , Dostoievski , Homere , Shakespeare , Steinbeck , Seneque , Faulkner , Bukowski , Miller , K Dick , Zelazny , Williams , Blake , Mary Shelley , Percy Shelley , Rimbaud , Verlaine , Baudelaire , Poe , Lovecraft , Schiller , Goethe , Dickens , Dantec , Mishima , Murakami , les mythes de Siegfried , Tristan et Iseult et Beowulf ... ) , and Cinema ( A , B or Z ... ) and Music of course ( The great Operas , Mozart , Bach , Tchaikowski , Beethoven , Schubert , Chopin , Haendel , Puccini , Brahms , Led Zeppelin , Black Sabbath , Deep Purple , The Who , The Stooges , David Bowie , The Clash , Metallica , Slayer , Pantera , Sepultura , Opeth , Tool , Enslaved , Blind guardian , Nevermore , Evergrey , Epica , Amon Amarth , Dream theater , In Flames , Symphony X , Gojira , Cradle of filth , Katatonia , Emperor , Iced Earth , and of course the greatest : Trail of Tears ...
I can't explain why i love this band but yeah it's about very high feelings , the mystery of love and Death ...
and drinking a beer of course ...

This is just a beginning ...
Back to top Go down
Crucified06
Administrateur
Crucified06

This is Corwyn ... The Dark Lord ... or ... no ? son of sideus ... this is an other story ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Corwyn ... The Dark Lord ... or ... no ? son of sideus ... this is an other story !   This is Corwyn ... The Dark Lord ... or ... no ? son of sideus ... this is an other story ! I_icon_minitimeTue 12 May - 0:03

Hi Seb ! It's nice to see you here, welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
https://trail-of-tears.forumactif.org
sideusazael

PostSubject: Re: This is Corwyn ... The Dark Lord ... or ... no ? son of sideus ... this is an other story !   This is Corwyn ... The Dark Lord ... or ... no ? son of sideus ... this is an other story ! I_icon_minitimeTue 12 May - 14:14

Thank you man , cool your job and sorry for many thinks ... you'll understand ...

thank you and see you soon ... and congratulations for this site ... great !!!
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: This is Corwyn ... The Dark Lord ... or ... no ? son of sideus ... this is an other story !   This is Corwyn ... The Dark Lord ... or ... no ? son of sideus ... this is an other story ! I_icon_minitimeTue 12 May - 20:32

Hey Seb!
Welcome to the forum, I hope you`ll enjoy it Wink

You have a extremely wide taste in both Literature & Music, In my opinion diversity is the essence of an human been. So,Where are you from??

Cheers!!
Back to top Go down
sideusazael

PostSubject: Re: This is Corwyn ... The Dark Lord ... or ... no ? son of sideus ... this is an other story !   This is Corwyn ... The Dark Lord ... or ... no ? son of sideus ... this is an other story ! I_icon_minitimeTue 12 May - 21:24

yeah , excuse , i forgive that , i'm french in fact from Capbreton in Les Landes on the South west coast near Bayonne and Spain ...
And yeah i love diversity ... Art , philosophy and ... fun ...
Back to top Go down
Angellore

Angellore

PostSubject: Re: This is Corwyn ... The Dark Lord ... or ... no ? son of sideus ... this is an other story !   This is Corwyn ... The Dark Lord ... or ... no ? son of sideus ... this is an other story ! I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May - 19:23

Welcome here ! ^^ You can also introduce yourself on the french part of the forum if you want Wink
Back to top Go down
http://cinemasiatique.canalblog.com
Labyrinthia

Labyrinthia

PostSubject: Re: This is Corwyn ... The Dark Lord ... or ... no ? son of sideus ... this is an other story !   This is Corwyn ... The Dark Lord ... or ... no ? son of sideus ... this is an other story ! I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 10:30

Hello and welcome here ! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.sirenia-france.fr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is Corwyn ... The Dark Lord ... or ... no ? son of sideus ... this is an other story !   This is Corwyn ... The Dark Lord ... or ... no ? son of sideus ... this is an other story ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is Corwyn ... The Dark Lord ... or ... no ? son of sideus ... this is an other story !
Page 1 of 1