Official bilingual forum | Forum bilingue officiel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official bilingual forum | Forum bilingue officiel

Forum officiel bilingue du groupe de Gothic Metal Norvégien Trail of Tears

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

30th June : Trail of Tears @ Quart festival, Norway

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crucified06
Administrateur
Crucified06

30th June : Trail of Tears @ Quart festival, Norway Empty
PostSubject: 30th June : Trail of Tears @ Quart festival, Norway   30th June : Trail of Tears @ Quart festival, Norway I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun - 20:10

From MySpace :

Quote :

QUART FESTIVAL CONFIRMED!
Trail of Tears have been confirmed for Quart, Norways biggest mainstream music festival set to take place June 30th-July 4th in Kristiansand, Norway!

Artists confirmed include among others: Slash & Friends (including Ozzy Osbourne, Ronnie Wood/The Rolling Stones, Jason Bonham, Fergie, John 5), Chris Cornell, KORN, Marilyn Manson, Placebo, Young Jeezy, Ludacris, The Black Eyed Peas and many more.

Trail of Tears will take part in the Club Quart event on Tuesday, June 30th and will destroy the Caledonien Hall together with fellow Norwegians Blood Red Throne and Neongod!

For more information, tickets and more, please visit the official Quart website !

Cheers and see ya!

Last edited by Crucified06 on Sun 21 Jun - 13:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://trail-of-tears.forumactif.org
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: 30th June : Trail of Tears @ Quart festival, Norway   30th June : Trail of Tears @ Quart festival, Norway I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun - 12:56

This is going to be so great!! I will be back from Italy the day before, so it will be from one party to the other Wink besides I am very excited to hear songs from Bloodstained Endurance live yipppiiii cheers
Back to top Go down
Angellore

Angellore

PostSubject: Re: 30th June : Trail of Tears @ Quart festival, Norway   30th June : Trail of Tears @ Quart festival, Norway I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun - 22:08

Please do make videos Mr Green
Back to top Go down
http://cinemasiatique.canalblog.com
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: 30th June : Trail of Tears @ Quart festival, Norway   30th June : Trail of Tears @ Quart festival, Norway I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun - 23:27

Thats a good idea, I will see if I can borrow a decent camera, Ohh I am so excited!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Crucified06
Administrateur
Crucified06

PostSubject: Re: 30th June : Trail of Tears @ Quart festival, Norway   30th June : Trail of Tears @ Quart festival, Norway I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun - 22:27

I can't wait to see how Trail of Tears will perform the Bloodstained Endurance's songs Smile It will be a good idea to record some videos live from this concert !
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: 30th June : Trail of Tears @ Quart festival, Norway   30th June : Trail of Tears @ Quart festival, Norway I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun - 22:53

I know i am excited:)
Back to top Go down
Crucified06
Administrateur
Crucified06

PostSubject: Re: 30th June : Trail of Tears @ Quart festival, Norway   30th June : Trail of Tears @ Quart festival, Norway I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun - 15:04

Well, we are the 30th June !
We are waiting your review Ada ! Mr Green
Back to top Go down
Angellore

Angellore

PostSubject: Re: 30th June : Trail of Tears @ Quart festival, Norway   30th June : Trail of Tears @ Quart festival, Norway I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun - 18:51

And videos Mr Green Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://cinemasiatique.canalblog.com
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: 30th June : Trail of Tears @ Quart festival, Norway   30th June : Trail of Tears @ Quart festival, Norway I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jul - 15:11

Hey Wink

Yeah the concert was very fun, I had a nice time, first i went to see SLASH & Friends! and then i had to run several blocks to see TRAIL OF TEARS. but Slash was playing at the same time so it wasnt so much ppl in the metal stage but the concert in general was super fun, I had a great time and a great after party!!

I saw a film crew so I guess they will post some videos any time soon Wink
The set list:
Intro
TAKE AIM. RECLAIM. PREVAIL
BLOODSTAINED ENDURANCE
DECEPTIVE MIRRORS
A FATE SEALED IN RED
SPLENDID COMA VISIONS
ONCE KISSED BY A SERPENT (TWICE BITTEN BY TRUTH)
MY COMFORT
IN THE VALLEY OF ASHES (imo a fantastic live song)
FEVERISH ALLIANCE
CRASHING DOWN

The new material sounded great! Now I can`t wait until MFVF to see them in front of 6 000 ppl and with the special show that they will have (Can`t say more about that:))
Back to top Go down
Crucified06
Administrateur
Crucified06

PostSubject: Re: 30th June : Trail of Tears @ Quart festival, Norway   30th June : Trail of Tears @ Quart festival, Norway I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jul - 18:35

Yeah, some of summer festivals film their concerts. But they are not systematically published for fans etc ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 30th June : Trail of Tears @ Quart festival, Norway   30th June : Trail of Tears @ Quart festival, Norway I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

30th June : Trail of Tears @ Quart festival, Norway
Page 1 of 1