Official bilingual forum | Forum bilingue officiel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official bilingual forum | Forum bilingue officiel

Forum officiel bilingue du groupe de Gothic Metal Norvégien Trail of Tears

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kells

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
robs

robs

Kells Empty
PostSubject: Kells   Kells I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul - 11:30

Kells L_bfb7eb0868314c5dbbbfe4698c45d88b

Originally composed of Patrick(guitar), Fabrice (keyboards) and Virginie (vocals), the genesis of Kells comes back to 2001.

Their various influences and musical experiences create a particular sound allying pop, electro, metal and classical music, and, Spring 2004, an indie french producer, AVFP production, decides to produce their first album Gaia (French national release November 23, 2005).

Stéphane Piot, famous french realizator, nominated thrice for the French Victoires de la Musique, falls in love with the project and decides to realize it.

2004, The Trium Virat welcomes Jérémie (Bass/flute) and Guillaume (Drums), and take all their dimension on stage.

Being 5, Kells perform first in their Rhone-Alpes region, then take the road to play in all the rest of France, Belgium and Luxemburg: 55 shows in less than a year, sharing prestigious stages with famous french and international artists such as Apocaliptica, Epica, Aqme, Magica, Paradise lost, Eths, L'esprit du clan, Tripod, Deportivo, Dub Incorporation, Kaophonic tribu, etc...

Seeing the Gaia sells, the tour, and the national press comments, Kells seems to grow one of the biggest french melodic metal bands...

In March 2007, Guillaume leaves the band. Kells welcome Jean padovan, or "Jano"as a new drummer, and Laurent, until then Jeremie's spare, becomes Kells's main bass player.
With this strong new line up, The band begins the writing of their new album, "Lueurs", French national release January 23, 2009 (Season of Mist)

MYSPACE:http://www.myspace.com/kellsgaia

VIDS!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/robsforever
Adriana

Adriana

Kells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kells   Kells I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul - 19:54

Yeah, I have heard a lot about this band but never the music, Did they play last @ MFVF last year? Hmm, well I am going to check them out!
Back to top Go down
robs

robs

Kells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kells   Kells I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul - 19:59

Yes,they play last year in MFVF Smile
I love this band Turn
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/robsforever
Sponsored content

Kells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kells   Kells I_icon_minitime