Official bilingual forum | Forum bilingue officiel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official bilingual forum | Forum bilingue officiel

Forum officiel bilingue du groupe de Gothic Metal Norvégien Trail of Tears

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the new forum!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ronny Thorsen

Welcome to the new forum! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Apr - 15:07

Hello everyone!

The new forum is up and running, so a big thank you to the creators and of course an equally big welcome to everyone! I hope this place will be an active and interesting place for you all! Use it well and in the meantime, have a great weekend and enjoy your holidays!
Back to top Go down
Angellore

Angellore

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Apr - 21:41

Thanks to you for your message Smile i hope you're satisfied with this forum and thank you to come in ^^

And thanks to everyone who registred here, i hope you'll have a great time here ^^
Back to top Go down
http://cinemasiatique.canalblog.com
velvetdarkness

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Jun - 11:03

how come there only few active members here? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Angellore

Angellore

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Jun - 20:06

Maybe because the board is very recent and it needs to be more known ^^
Back to top Go down
http://cinemasiatique.canalblog.com
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Jun - 21:20

Yeah, its has been only a couple of weeks since the forum opened and I think the development is been nice, We are getting to know each other and the vibes in the forum are great Wink
Back to top Go down
Crucified06
Administrateur
Crucified06

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Jun - 3:19

Exactly. You know, a forum is like an atom : you have the nucleus, and a lot of electrons who fly around him Wink
So, yes; the forum is very recent, but also, I think it's the time who his nucleus that forms. We will see the result after one year, a good promo and some psychological threats around us Razz
Back to top Go down
https://trail-of-tears.forumactif.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the new forum!
Page 1 of 1