Official bilingual forum | Forum bilingue officiel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official bilingual forum | Forum bilingue officiel

Forum officiel bilingue du groupe de Gothic Metal Norvégien Trail of Tears

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from the Capitaine Tomate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crucified06
Administrateur
Crucified06

Greetings from the Capitaine Tomate Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from the Capitaine Tomate   Greetings from the Capitaine Tomate I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May - 2:19

Laure and I don't introduce ourself, so I will write a short description of me only for the englishpeaking peoples Razz

Well, I'm the Cap'tain Tomato (But the nickname sounds better in French Razz - Capitaine Tomate), My real name is Yassine, I'm 16 and I live in France, at Nice, in the south of country, Between St Tropez/Cannes and Monaco/Italy and I'm the administrator/moderator/creator of this forum

I think you have all remarked that I don't have a good english, but I try to speak (and I hope all understand me Razz)

Mhh, although I think to have a good open mind, I'm not interesting by many subjects. I like music, Norway and ... music haha x)
But it's right : I'm working on a french webzine (www.MetalSymphonique.com) as musical chronicler, I'm supporting another band in parallel of Trail of Tears, (Imperia, If you want watch our job with Laure, click here), I have a little blog speaking about music. I'm studient; I want to be a musician manager or sound engineer, and I would like to visit Norway (and I will do that !!!!! when I will have enough money, I will do a concert of Trail of Tears or Imperia (Or both band Laughing) in this country !).

If you want know more you can find me on MySpace, LastFm and Facebook (on the name of "Yassine Brynjolf").

Last edited by Crucified06 on Tue 12 May - 1:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://trail-of-tears.forumactif.org
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Capitaine Tomate   Greetings from the Capitaine Tomate I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May - 12:16

What a great introduction Wink
Its great to meet people like you. You support music in general so deeply, and THATS GREAT!
Good luck with you career!! You are young to know what you want in your life and thats is always important Cool
Cheers!!
Back to top Go down
Crucified06
Administrateur
Crucified06

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Capitaine Tomate   Greetings from the Capitaine Tomate I_icon_minitimeTue 12 May - 1:23

Thank you for your nice words Adriana ! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://trail-of-tears.forumactif.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Capitaine Tomate   Greetings from the Capitaine Tomate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the Capitaine Tomate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official bilingual forum | Forum bilingue officiel :: ENGLISH SECTION :: Administration :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: