Official bilingual forum | Forum bilingue officiel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official bilingual forum | Forum bilingue officiel

Forum officiel bilingue du groupe de Gothic Metal Norvégien Trail of Tears

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest news in the metal scene!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adriana

Adriana

Latest news in the metal scene! Empty
PostSubject: Latest news in the metal scene!   Latest news in the metal scene! I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun - 22:35

I want to open this topic to"gossip" and comment about the events in the metal world, I hope you all enjoy it Wink

First event i want to comment on is "HEAVEN & HELL's METALWAY Cancelation"

Sergi Ramos of The Metal Circus, who attended last night's event, told BLABBERMOUTH.NET, "The stage was already set with all [HEAVEN & HELL's] gear and backline, and after a 45-minute delay in the showstart, an ambulance was called to the backstage area and the techs started dismantling their stage gear. There was a big confusion for about half an hour, and afterwards a member of the organization [came up on stage and] explained what happened to Tony, telling [the crowd] that the show wasn't cancelled yet [and] that a doctor was trying to determine whether he could go on or not. After a few minutes, while the next band [SAXON] was setting up their stage gear, Ronnie James Dio, Geezer Butler and Vinny Appice appeared on stage [see photo below] to adressed the issue in front of the crowd. Ronnie kneeled on stage as if to say 'sorry' and proceeded to tell the crowd that the show could not go on due to Tony's back problem and that they would make it up at another time and place when it's possible. Ronnie even sang a bit of the chorus section of 'Heaven And Hell' for the audience. GOD FORBID, who were casually in the backstage area with their friends OPETH, stepped in to play a show after SAXON finished its set."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This sucks, poor folks that went to the festival only for that show, well, I hope that he will get better ASAP i mean I ll travel to Italy this weekend to see this great band live beer
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

Latest news in the metal scene! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest news in the metal scene!   Latest news in the metal scene! I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul - 18:41

Man, This is real bad news from Machine Head!! Sad

MACHINE HEAD Guitarist PHIL DEMMEL Collapses On Stage In Finland!!!

MACHINE HEAD guitarist Phil Demmel is fine after dramatically collapsing on stage earlier today (Saturday, July 25) during the finale to the band's blistering set at the Sonisphere festival in Pori, Finland. Although he had to be helped off stage, he exclusively told Team Sonisphere that he is now feeling okay.

In a February 2009 interview with HeadbangersBlog.com, MACHINE HEAD frontman Robb Flynn stated about Demmel's previous collapses, "It had been happening a bit on this last tour, most dramatically in Paris where, for no apparent reason, at one in the afternoon, he collapsed face first into a wooden table and broke two glass ashtrays on his chest and had to go to the hospital. For the most part, none were public or onstage, so they weren't publicized, but we're very concerned, worried, and a little scared about what's going on. It's confusing. And because it's so random, frankly, it seems dangerous. The doctors he's been seeing, in my opinion, haven't been doing enough, and the advice they've given him is ridiculous. But he seems to be feeling good, and it hasn't happened since then, which is a great sign. He's working to change his habits and to be a little healthier (eating, exercise, stretching) but other than the first few days out, his habits haven't really changed much"
Back to top Go down

Latest news in the metal scene!
Page 1 of 1