Official bilingual forum | Forum bilingue officiel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official bilingual forum | Forum bilingue officiel

Forum officiel bilingue du groupe de Gothic Metal Norvégien Trail of Tears

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paul leaves Trail of Tears

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angellore

Angellore

Paul leaves Trail of Tears Empty
PostSubject: Paul leaves Trail of Tears   Paul leaves Trail of Tears I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul - 12:57

Our guitarist, party-hat chief and beer drinker extraordinaire, Paul, has informed the rest of us that he is leaving the band. His decision is based on lack of time and a general wish to concentrate on the band that he co-founded, Guardians of Time. We think it sucks to lose a talented guitarist as well as a genuinely great guy but this decision is probably for the best both for Paul, as well as for the band and we absolutely respect it and wish Paul much luck and happiness in the times to come. Trail of Tears will not bring a new member into the family as we are very much content with how the situation is at the moment and so the band will continue as a 5-piece.
We also want to make it perfectly clear that this will not affect the upcoming festivals and shows, nor will it affect the writing and pre-production work for the next album, a process that we are well underway with.

Here are a few words from Paul:

"Due to my commitment to Guardians of Time, I can no longer give 100% of myself to Trail of Tears. Anything less than 100% feels wrong for me when it comes to such a great band, and I see no other option than to leave the band. My time in Trail of Tears has been a great run. I have been lucky enough to contribute to one of the band`s best albums, "Bloodstained Endurance", and we have played a lot of great shows together. My last gig with Trail of Tears at Metal Camp in Slovenia a few weeks ago was a good ending for me. We part ways as good friends, and I wish them the best of luck in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://cinemasiatique.canalblog.com
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Paul leaves Trail of Tears   Paul leaves Trail of Tears I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Aug - 11:57

I am going to miss Party-boy Paul, but i understand his call;) Good luck Paul!
Back to top Go down
WorldOfGlass

WorldOfGlass

PostSubject: Re: Paul leaves Trail of Tears   Paul leaves Trail of Tears I_icon_minitimeThu 5 Aug - 18:53

Sad that he leaves but good luck!
Back to top Go down
Crucified06
Administrateur
Crucified06

PostSubject: Re: Paul leaves Trail of Tears   Paul leaves Trail of Tears I_icon_minitimeSun 8 Aug - 2:32

Good luck Paul Smile
Back to top Go down
https://trail-of-tears.forumactif.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul leaves Trail of Tears   Paul leaves Trail of Tears I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paul leaves Trail of Tears
Page 1 of 1